CCC Boarding Agreement
Please initial at every subject line.
1. A valid credit card (or a $100 deposit can be made by check or by paypal on our Boarding Intake form.) The $100 deposit will be deducted from your total bill when you pick up your pet. If there is a no show, you will not receive your deposit back. If you cancel with in 4 days of arrival date during Peak Season or within 2 days of arrival date in Non-Peak season, you will receive the difference in a credit for any service at Canine Country Club.
2. Proof of current vaccinations
3. Signed copies of our House Rules, Boarding Agreement, and Boarding Intake form.
Canine Country Club will charge Special Care fees in the following situations:
Non-Peak Cancellation Policy:
Peak Season Cancellation Policy:
Peak Seasons as determined by Canine Country Club are:
1. Easter: April 3, 2020 - April 13, 2020
2. Summer: May 22, 2020 - September 7, 2020
3. Thanksgiving: November 23, 2020 - November 30, 2020
4. Christmas & New Years: December 20, 2020 - January 2,2021
This is an Agreement between Country Canines, Inc., a Maryland Corporation doing business as Canine Country Club and the Owner/Guardian whose name is and whos address is and whose signature appears below (hereinafter called “Owner/Guardian”). Following are the terms of service for the stay of the Owner/Guardian’s pet (Name) (the “Pet”) as a reservation or day care guest of Canine Country Club:
1. By signing this Agreement and leaving your pet with Canine Country Club, Owner/Guardian certifies to the accuracy of all information provided to Canine Country Club in writing or orally about the Pet. Canine Country Club reserves the right to deny admittance to the Pet or any pet for any reason at any time.
2. Owner/Guardian specifically represents that he or she is the sole Owner/Guardian of the Pet, free and clear of all liens or encumbrances.
3. Owner/Guardian Specifically represents to Canine Country Club that to Owner/Guardian’s knowledge, the Pet has not been exposed to any contagious diseases within the 30 day period prior to check-in. Owner/Guardian understands that each time Pet is brought to Canine Country Club, Owner/Guardian is re-certifying that the Pet is in good health and has not had any communicable illness of any kind for 30 days prior to check-in. Owner/ Guardian further agrees to provide Canine Country Club with proof of required vaccinations upon request and prior to check-in. In addition, Owner/Guardian agrees that if any fleas or ticks are discovered on the Pet during check-in or at any time during the Pet’s stay, Canine Country Club will administer a flea bath to the Pet at Owner/ Guardians’ expense.
4. While Canine Country Club makes every effort to ensure that pets staying at Canine Country Club are healthy by requiring their Owner/Guardians to affirmatively represent that all vaccines for their pet are current and that they do not believe that their pet has a communicable illness, Owner/Guardian acknowledges and is aware that the employees of Canine Country Club are not veterinarians. In addition, Owner/Guardian acknowledges and is aware that vaccines do not protect against all communicable illnesses that may affect a pet.
5. Owner/Guardian acknowledges and agrees that they are assuming all risk of illness, disease, harm or otherwise to their pet by allowing their pet to stay at Canine Country Club. Canine Country Club agrees to exercise reasonable care of the pet during its stay. It is expressly agreed by Owner/Guardian and Canine Country Club that Canine Country Club's Liability shall in no event exceed the lesser of the current chattel value of a pet of the same breed or the sum of $200.00 per animal admitted.
6. Owner/Guardian agrees to be solely responsible for any and all acts or behavior of the Pet while in the care of Canine Country Club including payment of costs of injury to staff or other animals or damage to facilities caused by the Pet. Owner/Guardian further agrees to indemnify Canine Country Club and its agents against any claims made against Canine Country Club or its employees or members or other agents for losses or damages of any kind suffered by Canine Country Club or it's agents as a result of Owner/Guardian's failure to inform Canine Country Club of any pre-existing condition the Pet may have (such as illness or aggression problems) or which were otherwise caused by the Pet.
7. A confirmed reservation is a reservation that is booked with a valid credit card and proof of current vaccines for the applicable Pet is on file (a “Confirmed Reservation”). Confirmed Reservations during our NON-PEAK DATES, must be cancelled two (2) days prior to arrival. Cancellation of the reservation within the two (2) days prior to arrival will automatically result in a charge of one (1) day stay, per guest, to the credit card on file. Owner/Guardian understands that if he/she makes a reservation within the two (2) day period prior to the reservation date during non-Peak, which is then cancelled that he/she will be charged for one (1) day stay per guest. Owner/Guardian understands that confirmed reservations during our Peak Season Dates must be cancelled four (4) days prior to arrival. Cancellation within the four (4) days prior to arrival date will result in a charge of (1) one day stay per guest to the credit card on file. Owner/Guardian understands that if he/she makes a reservation within the four (4) days prior to reservation date, which is then cancelled, will result in a charge of (1) one day stay per guest to the credit card on file. During our Peak Season periods, if your pet is picked up prior to the scheduled day of departure, you will be charged for the duration of your reservation.
* Peak Season Dates vary each year. Call our office or check our website for details.
8. All charges incurred by Owner/Guardian and not previously paid shall be payable upon pickup of Pet, or, in Canine Country Club’s sole discretion, when billed by Canine Country Club at the address listed on this contract. Canine Country Club shall have, and is hereby granted, a lien on the Pet for any and all unpaid charges resulting from service provided by Canine Country Club. The Owner/Guardian hereby agrees that in the event charges are not paid when due in accordance with this contract, Canine Country Club may exercise its lien right within ten days after written notice has been given by Canine Country Club to Owner/Guardian by certified mail to the address shown on the contract. Canine Country Club may dispose of the Pet for any and all unpaid charges, at a private or public sale, at the sole discretion of Canine Country Club, and Owner/Guardian specifically waives all statutory or legal rights to the contrary. If such sale shall not secure aprice adequate to pay such costs of pet care or other charges which are still due and outstanding from the Owner/Guardian, plus costs of sale, then Owner/Guardian shall be liable to Canine Country Club for the difference. All monies realized by Canine Country Club at such sale, over and above the charges due and costs of sale, shall be paid to the Owner/Guardian.
9. Owner/Guardian agrees to pay the pet care service and boarding rate in effect on the date Pet is checked into Canine Country Club and to pay for any additional services requested when Owner/Guardian picks up Pet. All after/before hours pick up or drop off of Pet, when arranged with a manager, will result in a $50.00 (fifty dollar) charge due at pick up.
10. Owner/Guardian further agrees that the Pet shall not leave the facility until all charges due are paid by Owner/ Guardian or proper payment arrangement are agreed upon by both parties.
11. In an emergency, Canine Country Club will attempt to contact the Pet's personal veterinarian as well as the emergency contact provided to Canine Country Club by Owner/Guardian; however, such an emergency might not provide the time to do so prior to the administration of care. Owner/Guardian authorizes Canine Country Club to obtain medical attention for the Pet from any qualified veterinarian. Owner/Guardians emergency contact is responsible to transport the Pet to and from such veterinarian when Canine Country Club deems such medical care is important to Pet’s health. When emergency contact is not availiable, Owner/Guardian agrees to pay a transportation fee to have Canine Country Club transport the pet to a Veterinarian. Owner/ Guardian agrees to pay a transportation fee to have Canine Country Club transport the Pet to a Veterinarian. Owner/Guardian grants Canine Country Club and its employees or agent full authority to make decisions involving the medical treatment of Pet and agrees to pay for all related costs. This applies to any claims for injuries or damages related to such medical care or that arise due to transport of the Pet. In the event of a Pet's death the Owner/Guardian or the Owner/Guardian's emergency contact will be notified immediatly and must remove the Pet.
12 . This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties. All terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be binding on the heirs, administrators, personal representatives and assignees of the Owner/Guardian and Canine Country Club.
13. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach thereof, or as the result of any claim or controversy involving the alleged negligence by any party to this Agreement, shall be settled in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment upon the award rendered by an arbitrator may be entered in any Court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall, as part of the award, determine an award to the prevailing party of the costs of such arbitration and reasonable attorney’s fees of the prevailing party. The arbitrator(s) shall apply Maryland law to the merits of any dispute or claim, without reference to conflicts of law rules. The parties hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Maryland and agree that such courts shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction for any action or proceeding arising from or relating to this Agreement or relating to any arbitration in which the parties are participants. The parties have read and understand this clause 13, which discusses arbitration. The parties understand that by signing this agreement That they will submit any claims arising out of, related to, or in connection with this agreement or the interpretation, validity, construction, performance, breach or termination thereof, to binding arbitration, and that this arbitration clause constitutes a waiver of the party's right to a jury trial and related to the resolution of all disputes relating to all aspects of the relationships between the parties.
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: CCC Boarding Agreement
Agree & Sign